TeleReach Work at Home Review
What is TeleReach?
TeleReach is very reachable to respond to inquiries that you may have. They hold information teleconferences and live Q & A that you can sign up for at www.telereachjobs.com to receive an invitation.
How much does TeleReach pay?
Employees are earning anywhere from $12 to $28 per hour (performance-based pay). Some of the top full-time employees are earning $60+K/year. If you are interested in medical and vacation pay, you will have to be a full-time employee to receive these benefits.
This position is not for someone looking for temporary, evening, summer, or B2C work. They do not hire in the following states: AK, CA, CT,FL, HI, IL, MD, MI, MA, MT, ND, NH, NV, PA, WA.
Does TeleReach have benefits?
Yes. There are a variety of benefits as follows for part time and full time employees:
- Over Quota Pay ***click here for further explanation.
- Vacation Pay (Full-time Employees Only)
- Flexible Part Time or Full Time Hours
- Flexible Appointment Account (callers who average at least $11.50 per hour each pay period acquire appointment credits which can be cashed in during a low productivity week or cashed out at the end of the year for dollars)
- Opportunity for Higher Advancement
- Frequent contests and promotions
- One-on-One Coaching
- Group medical insurance (Full-time Employees Only)
What hours can I work AT TeleReach?
You can work Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5p.m. Calls are not made in the evening hours or on the weekends.
Is there an investment to start?
No, but you must have a fully equipped home office.
Will I be an employee nor an independent contractor?
You will be an employee and will receive a copy of your W2 at the end of the year.