What is Voicelog?
VoiceLog is the #1 provider of third party verification services in the United States. The live operators of Voicelog are responsible for receiving live verification calls for telephone companies and other service industries looking to help combat sales fraud.
Voicelog offers their homebased candidates two positions to choose from, which are:
- Live Operator Independent Contractor or a
- Third Party Verifier
Live Operator Independent Contractor Review
As a live operator you will earn $8.50/hour. Bi-lingual agents earn $9.00/hour. Your pay can increase depending on your performance levels! You must be able to work Monday – Friday and every other weekend. You can choose to work 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 shift hours. Voicelog is on the Eastern timezone, so please consider this if you are located on another timezone.
- A computer running MS 2000, XP or a Mac
- At least 1 Gigabyte of RAM is required
- Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or higher
- Must have Internet Explorer 6.0
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Paid e-mail provider for large documents
- DSL or Cable HIGH SPEED Internet access (dial up or satellite not allowed)
- Up-to-date anti-virus software and Ad-Ware software
- AOL Instant Messenger account
- A POTS second-line with no features ( VOIP, digital phones not allowed)
- At least 1 year of inbound/outbound customer service experience
Third-Party Verifier – (Good position for fluent bi-lingual candidates)
As a Third-Party Verifier, you will listen to recordings of sales calls to determine whether the sale is valid or if there is evidence of sales fraud. This is a contract position and you will be paid by the number of recordings you review by using your computer and internet access. Voicelog will provided with the necessary training and software needed to perform this job.
Difference between Live Operator and Third Party Verifier
Live Operators will be paid and hourly rate of either $8.50 per hour or $9.00 per hour depending on your bi-lingual language skills. Live Operators are responsible for taking incoming calls and will need an extra phone line with no additional features added. As an Live Operator you will be responsible for having a quiet work place as you will probably be speaking with live callers.
As a Third Party Verifier you will be responsible for reviewing recordings and clarifying whether or not it is a sales fraud. A second line is not needed. You will be paid on the amount of recording you review.
With both positions
With both positions you will have the opportunity to work from home, flexible hours, no selling or up-sells, and personal training.
Make sure you’re equipped for this job
- Review your resume
- Plantronics S12 Corded Telephone Headset System Cheapest price I’ve seen so far
- Fax Machine Try eFax For 30 Days Free
Ready to apply