A temporary work from home position with 1-800-FLOWERS
1-800-FLOWERS.COM’s customer contact center is currently recruiting agents for its Work from Home Customer Service team. This team is responsible for providing professional, courteous, responsive and accurate assistance to their customers from the comfort and convenience of your home office. As a Sales and Service Specialists you are the first contact for their customers and you will be responsible for the effective and efficient handling of customer needs. You will be completing transactions in real time, working with several software applications; following up on promises and commitments on a timely fashion; appropriately identifying and resolving escalated issues.
You must possess the following qualifications:
- You must be a resident and live in the following states: Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Illinois ,Montana, New Hampshire New Mexico, New York, New Hampshire New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon, and Virginia
- Highly PC literate
- PC with a high-speed Internet connection
- Type 35 words per minute is essential
- Prior call center experience (strongly preferred)
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Fundamental math skills required
- Sales skills.experience
- Must be motivated and dependable
Make sure that you are prepared for the interview. You can view interview details below. You may also need to update your resume to grab the recruiters attention. I have written an article on both of these topics.
I hope you enjoyed my 1-800-FLOWERS work from home job review. You can always find work from home jobs at HomeJobStop which is my top resource for finding homebased jobs.
You can apply for 1-800-FLOWERS homebased position at:
Just click on the link above current openings where it says Customer Service – Temporary Customer Service Opportunity.
Good luck with this opportunity!